Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday


Yesterday was my 30th birthday. I wanted to Kareoke.....I have never done that a day in my life. So being it was the big 3 0.  I thought it was the perfect time. Well my family and friends put together a party at the house.....that included Kareoke!! We had a blast. The best part was I was surrounded by family and friends as I "performed" "Bitch" by Meredith Brooks. One of my all time favorites. I am sure I was terrible. But when I was all done. Wesley yelled...."Good Job" and gave me a thumbs up. He was so proud of his mom! For a moment the tables turned and he was cheering me on! I wish we would have gotten that on video! He also sang for us.....He is a born ROCK STAR!!!! You put a microphone in his hand and he goes to town!!!!!

I also "performed" Wonder by Natalie Merchant. This song was one of my favorites when I was younger and after I had Wesley it really hit home for me. Its such a wonderful song. I could bearly get through the song without breaking down. If you haven't heard this song before you should listen to it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment